Friday, April 13, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: SEASIDE HOME!

My passion for quilting is quickly taking over my life and my spare time.  I recently had the opportunity to review a new book entitled SEASIDE HOME by Susanne Woods and, oh, my!  I'm excited to tell you it is fabulous!  I'm an interior designer living on the Gulf Coast of Florida and I was instantly drawn to the title, SEASIDE HOME!  Yes, it was a craft book but there surely must be something inside that could relate to decorating the interior of a home!  And I wasn't disappointed! 

My husband and I lived in England for 3 years with the Air Force and the first craft listed in the book is by Jenny Arnott.  It's a Beach Hut Pillow reminiscent of the seashore changing huts we saw on the beaches of the North Sea!  It brought back so many memories for me that I think that will be my first project.  You can learn more about Jenny and the pillow at jennyarnott.blogspot.com

All of the 25 projects in the book have easy instructions and templates that you can use in your designs! I can't wait to get started! In fact, I may just have to go out and purchase SEASIDE HOME to have in my library! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment