Monday, June 18, 2012

I'M WAFFLING!

I'm waffling back and forth with projects and not sure where to go. This weekend I didn't accomplish much in the way of quilting. At least I don't think I did. I worked on a quilt top that I had basically created with no pattern. It's kind of a project for a quilt for my granddaughter, maybe, if she'll like it, and I got to a point where I'm not sure what to do next? Why don't I just follow a pattern? I'm just one of those people who like to try new things and break the rules. Then I worked on a purse yesterday, Sunday. I got so far with it and then I'm not sure that the little bit of orange that I added to it is going to help. So I may take it apart and not add the orange. I sewed all weekend with nothing completed. That is so not like me. I've got some quilt tops that I made this past year and not sure if I will bat and quilt them. So I've decided that maybe I ought to cut them up and make totes out of them. Waffling about that too. Today I've got to devote some time to actually working at my job. Maybe I'll get off the waffle iron and accomplish something. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment