Saturday, January 3, 2015

January is BLue

Happy New Year! 2015 will be the year I make an effort to be a blogger. I love perusing various blogs on the internet and maybe someday, I might be an accomplished blogger. My work and business does get in the way but I'm going to try. Today I am posting a link to a year long event It looks interesting, make a different block each week in a different color. January's color is blue! Happy sewing! "http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/p/rsc15-sampler.html"

7 comments:

  1. It takes a bit of planning ahead if you work, but blogging can be done most weeks. Good luck with your 2015 blogging plans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for wishing me luck. I see that I didn't get the link posted correctly! Anyone wish to help.

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with blogging and I hope you have fun with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I had a great time doing it in 2014 and look forward to 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Hope you have a great year of using scraps.

    ReplyDelete