Tuesday, January 23, 2018

THIS IS MY YEAR!

This is my year! Not sure what is in store for me but there are many possibilities. I might be retired from my interior design business this year; and then again, I might not be. I'm taking appointments as they come along but if they don't, I'll just resort to quilting. I've been working on a model home for a builders and that should finish up in about two weeks and I will surely blog about it and post pics.

Today I signed up for a class and tutorials on blogging from Abby Lawson I'm looking forward to learning something useful about blogging. I like to write but I seem to get jumbled up when it comes to certain computer type things. I hope to be able to fix that problem this year.

I am still participating in Bright Line Eating I lost 30 lbs last year due to this program and have maintained. However, I have slipped away from the right foods at times and I want to get back on track. I will get back on track.  If you would like a referral for a discount to Bright Line Eating , let me know. 

I will continue to quilt and this year I intend to work on my UFO's, Unfinished Objects or quilt projects. I intend to have a lot of finishes this year. I downloaded the American Patchwork and Quilting UFO challenge sheet UFO CHALLENGE SHEETand there are 12 spaces to list the UFO's you want to finish in 2018. Since I was already working On Ringo Lake, I just listed that one as # 12 which was January's pick. I have a few others filled in but had thought to wait to see what the # was and fill in the blanks as I went along. That is cheating isnt it? But I would get to work on what I wanted to work on and not what they picked for me. I have left some of the spots blank and some are filled on. Only 10 more days until the new UFO is picked for me.

I continue to quilt with the Lutherans every second and fourth Mondays of the month. I sew enjoy that process and get to use up lots of fabric!

I'm a speaker at a guild in Gulf Breeze in April so I need to come up with a program. My next blog will be about colors. Join me. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment