Wednesday, July 11, 2018

DOUBLE WEDDING RING QUILTALONG

Today I linked up with Jo's Country Junction http://www.joscountryjunction.com/the-double-wedding-ring-quilt-along/comment-page-1/
Jo is having a quilt along for her amazing Double Wedding Ring Quilt and I'm going to attempt to link up and quilt along with her.  I loved loved this quilt and I have the magazine and plenty of scraps!  Can't for next Wednesday.  In the meantime, I need to find the magazine and see if I want to have templates made.  I'm also going to look for my Quick Curve ruler to see if I can use that for cutting out the templates.  Wish me luck!  Have a great quilting day!  Carol

1 comment:

  1. The Quick Curve Ruler can't be used to make the Double Wedding Ring pattern in the magazine, but Quick Curve has their own pattern called Metro Rings which looks like a DWR, but the construction is entirely different. (I took a class for the Metro Rings pattern which is how I know.)

    ReplyDelete