Wednesday, November 4, 2020

WHAT KIND OF QUILTER ARE YOU?

 Here is a quiz for you!  https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5f8b787c7dd35500143a4643  There is a group on Facebook for quilt bloggers and this came from there.  It was determined that I am a generous quilter and yes, they nailed it.  I quilt for the enjoyment of it.  It can be creative, peaceful, stress relieving and satisfying.  I quickly go from one project to another.  Sometimes I just can't wait to do one block to see how it turns out.  

I eventually finish what I start or I give it away to someone who will finish it.  When a friend had breast cancer a few years back, I gave her a quilt that I had ready.  She took it with her to her treatments.  When I complete a top but not quilt it and it is big enough, I take it to my church where it becomes a quilt for Lutheran World Relief.  Those quilts are 60 by 80 but recently we decided to make baby quilts to share with a local woman's shelter.  

And my guild does charity quilting and I make a lot of smaller quilts for that purpose, most going to children.  

I've always been a giving sort of person.  I love sharing!  Have a great day!  

1 comment: